Skilled manager with experience in the leisure industry. Very customer focused, Award-Winning staff member for Staff employee of the year, Impact on young people. Well-qualified to be manager i just need the opportunity to be given too me.
● Winner of employee of the year- Best impact on young people ● Managed to hit target to get the swimming lessons full. 2069 swimmers from a previous 1500. ● Teaching adults, babies and children how to swim to a high standard. ● Managing of swimming teachers.
I am responsible for selling the swimming lessons, which i thrive at. I am experienced in managing a team of swimming teachers, which i have to help do in this current role. My managing approach is firm but fair.
● The Pelican Centre was started off from scratch as a "community pool" which meant the government had lost it and we had taken it over. All the profit made went back into the centre and restore it. ● I was given Duty Manager responsibilities and was in charge of 4-5 members of staff at anyone time. ● I learnt more things about the plant room here as it was different to the one at my previous employment.
I have the knowledge to cash up, open and close buildings and to deal with customers needs, weather this is face-to-face or over the telephone. I thrive in a busy centre which is one of the reasons i had to leave The Pelican Centre, and for career opportunities.
● I started off as a lifeguard then quickly got promoted to Duty Manager, here I learnt all knowledge related to the Pool Plant Room, this was done internally, I was in charge of more than 12 staff members at anyone time. ● My managing approach is firm but fair and I believe everyone should be treated equally. As i was promoted quite quickly this shows that i can develop myself quickly and i have willingness to learn very quickly, it also shows that i can push myself to my limits.I also trained up new Lifegaurds and Swimming Teachers that had been selected by myself and others from interview. Lifeguards and Swimming Teachers that had been selected by myself and others from interview.
I was in charge of all swimming related issues, I started at Worsley Swimming Pool as the assistant then I got promoted to my own pool and area. I built the swimming programme here, as the lessons only ran 3 days a week, I had lessons on for 7 days a week, therefore the income increased for the lessons, I also trained up more and more teachers. I was in charge of 8-10 teachers at anyone time. Although i was guided at first by the deputy manager i quickly problem solved by myself and this identified that i could be a capable manager for the East of Salford. Here i also helped train new swimming teachers and Lifeguards ready for their relevant roles on the poolside, and within the Leisure Industry. Dealing with customer comments was also improved as i was problem solving and helping the customers more efficiently. All of the staff members that i managed then went on to other jobs getting managerial roles themselves.
English Language. B
English Literature. B
Mathematics. D (Later passed in College)
Science, Dual Award. C C
Leisure and Tourism, GNVQ B
Physical Education. C
● Key skills- Maths Level 2- Passed (Equivalent to GCSE) ●
Sports and Recreation- Merit ●
Cabin crew- Passed ●
Customer Service- Passed
Sports Leadership Award. Passed
● The skills listed over in column 2 show that i am a reliable person as i gained all of these for the first time when i was 16 years old, i have kept them up to date ever since. The other skills i have learned are, Cashing Up, Opening and Closing buildings, dealing with customers, dealing with staff members, Problem solving, Computer Proficiency, Multi-Task Managment.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Trafford Community Leisure Trust Swimming Teacher/ Admin Support CV example in Molyneux, Sefton?
This is an actual CV example of a Swimming Teacher/ Admin Support who works in the Swimming Teacher/ Admin Support Industry. LiveCareer has 17905 Swimming Teacher/ Admin Support CVs in its database. LiveCareer’s CV Directory contains real CVs created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s CV Builder.