Postgraduate dentist in special care dentistry which involves dental management of patients with disabilities, provision of conscious sedation and dental treatment under general anaesthesia. Over 7 years of experience which includes experience in general dental practice and clinical teaching.
The specialty involves:
1. Dental management of adolescents and adults with special needs including geriatric patients.
2. Provision of conscious sedation techniques (Inhalation, intravenous, intranasal and oral sedation).
3. Restorative dentistry with or without sedation which includes root canal treatment, removable denture provision, fillings, crown and bridge restorations, scaling and polishing.
4. Simple and surgical extractions with or without sedation.
5. Comprehensive dental treatment under general anaesthesia.
6. Acupuncture as an adjunct to inhalation sedation for gag control.
7. Domiciliary dental care: A service provided to patients who cannot reach the dental service themselves due to severe disability. The Dental treatment is carried out in patient's home where they are confined or in the hospital where they are admitted.
Member, Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry (SAAD), UK
Member, Dental Sedation Teachers Group (DSTG), UK
Movies, Music, Cooking, Dinning out.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a General Dentist The Dental Practice Pakistan CV example in Lady Margaret, Ealing?
This is an actual CV example of a Pakistan who works in the Pakistan Industry. LiveCareer has 117 Pakistan CVs in its database. LiveCareer’s CV Directory contains real CVs created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s CV Builder.
© 2020 , Bold Limited. All rights reserved.