Skilled Mechanic with over 4 years trained experience in a franchised main dealer. 2 Years running won best apprentice award for my practical and theory. Hardworking and productive, very focused on completing work to a high standard.
- Currently employed in a main dealership environment, working to a clean and high standard.
- First time fix is a must, ensuring this gives customers confidence in the company and makes for smooth and pleasant experience.
- Tackling all aspects of work including, servicing & maintenance, repair work, warranty work and
- Very good at participating in a team but also very good at working independently.
- Lots of experience dealing with customers face to face understanding there current problems.
- As a mechanic i am responsible for my working area and meeting deadlines successfully and efficiently.
- While serving my apprenticeship I won 2 years running best apprentice of the year award on my
practical and theory.
- Have completed training courses at the VW & Audi training centre.
- Problem solving
- Computer Literate
- Good People skills
- Main Dealer Trained
Currently in a serious relationship saving for a mortgage.
In my spare time i enjoy going to the gym, car shows like GoodWood. I also buy cars usually spares and repairs carry out the work required and sell on.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Company Name Mechanic CV example in Hook, Hart?
This is an actual CV example of a Mechanic who works in the Mechanic Industry. LiveCareer has 1666 Mechanic CVs in its database. LiveCareer’s CV Directory contains real CVs created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s CV Builder.