Want to use this letter?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Psychology Research Assistant position but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Psychology Research Assistant cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Dear Mr. Pearson
The attached cv details my extensive experience and training. If you choose to interview and hire me I will be an excellent fit for your research group.
My relevant qualifications include my Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. Most recently I worked as a Psychology Research Assistant for Brant University administering and scoring intelligence and other cognitive tests to children under 10 such as the WPPSI and WISC-IV.
I also have the following experience:
- Research participant recruitment.
- Data collection and analysis for the preparation of reports.
- Writing grant applications research and conference papers.
- Providing assistance such as data collection and recording data cleaning and analysis.
- Collabourating with graduate students and overseeing undergraduate students.
With these skills and qualifications I believe I would be a great addition to your organisation.
I look forward to a personal meeting during which time we can discuss your needs in greater detail.