Goods In checker:
- Processing purchase orders in priority order
- Booking in stock ensuring correct amounts and types of items has been received
- Inspecting goods in order to ensure their quality, storing the items in their appropriate places
- Record shortages and reject damaged items- Working closely with Stock Control Department
- Liasing with Head Office in order to resolve various stock related issuesRelief
- Achieve daily targets by prioritizing workload- Complete KPI spreadsheets demonstrating performance or efficiency results as well as Status Reports
- Deploying staff at the beginning of each shift
- Fully understand the Health and Safety rules and Safe systems of Work- Resolving all queries related to system as well as staff
- Cooperating closely with Team Leader and Management in order to improve processes and maximize efficiency
Dual Citizenship : Polish and British Date of birth : 01 April 1980
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Superdrug.com Ecommerce Order Processor CV example in Normanton, Wakefield?
This is an actual CV example of a Ecommerce Order Processor who works in the Customer Service Industry. LiveCareer has 11585 Customer Service CVs in its database. LiveCareer’s CV Directory contains real CVs created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s CV Builder.
© 2019 , Bold Limited. All rights reserved.