Want to use this letter?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Test Manager position but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Test Manager cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Dear Ms. Danzinger
What a pleasure it would be to work for Forrest Digital Testing. Not only have I admired your business as a Test Manager for Quality Assurance departments in several web companies I also host and run my own website and I know how easily systems can go awry.
With over 10 years of experience perfecting website performance in the digital realm I’d bring my in-depth knowledge of testing systems and original scripts to your business. I am a seasoned team leader who knows how to get the best work out of testers and know how to “break” a website to find its weaknesses – before it goes live of course so developers can perfect the product in advance of launch.
Please see my attached cv for a list of some of my work history. Here are a few highlights:
- Developed original test plans for each project focusing especially on heavily trafficked areas of websites.
- Tailored test cases to each round of testing.
- Wrote clear bug reports for developers and ensured testers did same.
- Developed test suites with automated testing.
- Used Citrix.NET Flex Quick Test Pro and HP Quality Centre.
I will contact you this week to confirm receipt of my cv and to arrange a time to interview.