Want to use this letter?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Supervisor position but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Supervisor cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Dear Mr. Ramos
As an ambitious professional is my mission to team with a company that shares my dedication to growth and advancement so it is with great enthusiasm that I forward my application for the position of Supervisor with Russell Parts Company. After more than 10 years in leadership positions I will bring a passion for creating solutions and an passion for innovation through team collabouration.
During my professional history I have demonstrated consistent success applying these qualities to achieve high-reaching objectives. Some of the many strengths I can leverage to advance Russell Parts Company’s mission include:
- A Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Shoreheights College
- Dedication to ethical standards and the ability to help encourage ta busy high-pressure workplace
- Experience scheduling both production deadlines and the man-hours for complex production projects
- Strong talent management and hiring abilities
- Excellent communication skills (bilingual Spanish / English)
My solid education commitment and ongoing professional development are outlined on the attached document. I look forward the opportunity learn more about becoming a Supervisor with Russell Parts Company and to discuss how I can contribute my strengths at your firm. Thank you for taking the time to review my credentials and experience.