Want to use this letter?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a SAS Programmer position but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a SAS Programmer cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Dear Mr. Grig
Are you ready to hire a skilled professional who can ensure accuracy and streamline your programming process? If so I’m the candidate you’ve been seeking.
With nine years of experience as an SAS Programmer in the research field I have the know-how to provide you with the best reporting.
Along with providing excelling QA testing I can use SAS on PC Mainframe or on Linux. While a list of my capabilities appears in the attached cv here are some skills I will bring to the table at G & B Research.
- Transforming and loading data in multiple platforms.
- Ensuring data accuracy and completion.
- Developing SAS code and macros to generate summary tables alerts charts and reports.
- Collabourating with IT to design develop and automate production reporting
- Leading programming tasks using software other than SAS to support specialised data analysis requirements.
You can reach me at the phone number or email listed above. I look forward to hearing from you.