Want to use this letter?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Plumber Apprentice position but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Plumber Apprentice cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Dear Mr. Parr
The attached cv shows that I have the background and experience our industry demands and CP Plumbing needs.
Here are some of my professional highlights:
- Ability to carry in excess of 75lbs
- Excellent trench digging skills
- Top-notch welding experience
- Excellent phone manner
Additional skills I can bring to your team:
- Installation maintenance and repair of piping for water gas storm waste soil and vent systems.
- Codes regulations and safety adherence.
- Installation of new faucets and tub fixtures.
- Cutting and bevelling of piping using cutting torches saws and threading machines.
- Preparation and hauling of materials for plumber to use doing repairs.
I’d be happy to provide greater detail about my skills and experience during an interview. Please call me at your earliest convenience.