Want to use this letter?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Music Producer position but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Music Producer cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Dear Ms. LaSalle
With 7 years of experience coaxing the best out of artists and maximising their airtime I have what LaSalle Records needs to sell records and move to the next level.
In particular my current position at Back Room Records has given me the opportunity to become an expert at working with:
- jazz rock punk hip-hop and pop
- theatrical industrial and concert venues
- industry organisations: ASCAP BMI and SAG
Though a full list of my work experience is listed on the attached cv here are some highlights:
- Surpassed revenue goals in four consecutive quarters
- Sold 75000 records
- Managed team of 15 professionals
- Defined strategy and business plan for the studio
- Improved label’s social media presence
I’d be happy to provide greater detail about my skills and experience during an interview. Please call me at your earliest convenience.