Want to use this letter?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Multimedia Designer position but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Multimedia Designer cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Dear Hiring Professional
In this digital age the visual elements of a project cannot be underestimated. I offer eight years of concrete experience as a Multimedia Designer being young enough to have my pulse on all the multimedia trends yet with enough business savvy to know how to develop a salable product.
My attached cv outlines my most important achievements including the award-winning app my team designed for Mosie Marketing but here is a glimpse of the skills I will bring to your team:
- Developing visually pleasing yet user-friendly websites.
- Conceptualising and designing high-quality print digital and video projects.
- Collabourating with content teams to ensure seamless marriage of content with design.
- Effectively coordinating multiple projects.
- Adhering to style guides while keeping things fresh.
As far as personal skills I am an excellent video director presenter and am a naturally conceptual thinker.
I will contact you this week to confirm receipt of my cv and to arrange a time to interview.