Want to use this letter?
There are plenty of opportunities to land an Inventory Clerk position but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting an Inventory Clerk cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Dear Mr. Manley
The attached cv showcases my considerable skills and work experience. If you choose to interview and hire me I could add much value to your organisation.
My previous experience working as an Inventory Clerk for Huffman Outdoor Gear required the following skills:
- Producing reports that identify inventory adjustments.
- Memorising reason codes for internal stocking systems.
- Supervising material flow and storage.
- Resolving shortages with vendors.
- Keeping track of bins and pallets.
- Training Assistant Inventory Clerks.
I am bilingual in Spanish and English follow directions well yet am also self-directed. I have excellent counting skills and have a knack for optimising warehouse organisation. I have a positive attitude and believe I could help your inventory system run at peak levels.
I look forward to a personal meeting during which time we can discuss your needs in greater detail.