Want to use this letter?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Horticulturist position but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Horticulturist cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Dear Ms. Van Deusen
I was thrilled to see your posting for a Horticulturist. With over nine years of experience as a Horticulturist with a focus on sustainability I guarantee I would be a perfect fit for your beautiful gardens.
As a long-time visitor of the Van Deusen Memorial Gardens I would be thrilled to ensure that the beauty of your grounds will be upheld. It would be my honour to preserve the legacy of this wonderful family institution.
While a detailed list of my work skills is attached in my cv here are some duties I fulfilled as Head Horticulturist at Howland Botanic Garden.
- Was responsible for all aspects of garden planning maintenance and visitor satisfaction.
- Directed tour guides on optimal areas to showcase.
- Created programming for child gardeners and campers.
- Ensured all staff adhered to sustainable gardening and eco-friendly pest management strategies.
- Spearheaded fund-raising and sponsorship efforts.
I look forward to a personal meeting during which time we can discuss your needs in greater detail and as always I can’t wait to see what’s in bloom!