Want to use this CV?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Spa Receptionist position but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Spa Receptionist cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Dear Ms. Curry
As an Spa Receptionist with a proven background in the health and wellness industry and administrative positions it is with great excitement that I submit my cv for consideration to become a member of your team. In addition to my formal education and training my extensive history of hands-on experiences make me an excellent match for the unique demands of this opportunity.
Please review these highlights from my career as a Spa Receptionist which show I am able to contribute to the success of your team and clients:
- Greeting guests as they arrive and providing information about spa and massage services and rates
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars
- Suggesting what type of service suits individual clients
- Performing bookkeeping activities and maintaining accounting procedures
- Handling customer complaints and providing resolutions
My cv provides further detail on my talents as a Spa Receptionist and passion for problem solving; it is my goal to apply these skills to the progress of a growing spa. I look forward to setting up a meeting to discuss in greater detail how I can benefit Cloud 9 Spa and Salon.
In the interim thank you for reviewing this letter and the attached material.