Want to use this CV?
If you want to land a great job, you’ll need a great cv to help you stand out. LiveCareer has compiled 1000’s of industry and job-specific sample cvs crafted by cv professionals that you can use to create your own stellar cv. Choose from a variety of formats and eye-catching designs that will help move your cv to the top of the pile so you can WIN the job!
|132 Charter Drive
Bismarck, ND 58501
|Experienced project manager with skills in a diverse variety of fields. Strong ability to multitask and excellent attention to detail. Ability to communicate very well in both written and oral communications. Knowledge of human resources and computer software. Experience in organizing and supervising a team of people from a variety of different backgrounds. Very energetic and highly motivated to provide success in any given endeavor.|
|Areas of Expertise• Microsoft Office Suite
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Windows 8 and Mac OS X
• Mathematics and Accounting
• Oral and Written Communication
• Personnel Management
• Handling multiple projects or tasks simultaneously
• Negotiating with contractors and external agents
• Selecting suppliers based on time of delivery and cost effectiveness
• Problem identification and rapid resolution
• Time Management
|Assistant Project Manager, Walden Investments Co.||1/2011 – present|
|Plan, develop, and assist in the implementation of complex projects from inception through completion. Serve as lead when the project manager is unavailable. Key responsibilities include:• Plan budgets and cost effectiveness of project segments, developing reports to help keep projects on target and under budget.
• Communicate with all external contractors and third parties, negotiating contracts as needed.
• Maintain project schedule and employee time allotments.
• Communicate directly with employees and contractors to resolve any problems or obstacles to project completion.
• Perform software training for new members of the project.
• Gather data and make regular reports regarding project progress, delays, and budgetary concerns.
|Sales Manager, Walden Investments Co.||8/2009 – 1/2011|
|Performed multi-functional role that involved budgetary management and sales consulting on projects. Served as an intermediary between the project manager and outside investors. Key responsibilities included:•Maintained all budgetary records.
• Negotiated contracts with outside vendors.
• Performed research into service providers and made purchase recommendations to the project manager.
• Handled all payroll duties.
• Conducted regular analysis of project budgetary concerns and reported these issues to project management team.
• Served as point of contact for questions from outside vendors and third party services.
|Education• Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of Michigan, 2008
• High School Diploma, Amherst Academy, Amherst, MA, 2004